These are drop in replacement mirror marker lights for the 2019+ new style GM tow mirrors fitting Silverado and Sierra. 2019+ Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 with towing mirrors. 2020+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500. Offered with a clear lens or smoked lens for a sleek appearance.
Bright amber or white LED's, with optional forward facing spot lights and optional scanning sequential function. These are plug and play in OEM towing mirrors as long as the lights were properly working prior to installing these.
- Signal Only: The lights will not illuminate with running light. The lights will flash AMBER with turn signal.
- Signal Only Sequential: The lights will not illuminate with running light. The lights will flash AMBER with turn signal in a sequential pattern.
- Signal & Running Light: The lights will illuminate AMBER with running light. The lights will flash AMBER with turn signal.
- Signal & Running Light Sequential: The lights will illuminate AMBER with running light. The lights will flash AMBER with turn signal in a sequential pattern.
- Switchback: The lights will illuminate WHITE with running light. The lights will flash AMBER with turn signal.
- Switchback Sequential: The lights will illuminate WHITE with running light. The lights will flash AMBER with turn signal in a sequential pattern.
These replace the factory lights which are part numbers 84468924, 84468925, 84468926, 84468927.
Link to Install Video: https://youtu.be/EsGb7tti3gM
Fitment: 2019 2020 2021 2022 Silverado and Sierra 1500 with towing mirrors. 2020 2021 2022 Silverado and SIerra 2500/3500 with towing mirrors.
Easy to install
I think they need to be brighter and if u ask with no spot light the led light strip should go all the way across Maybe change the design for brighter lighing so they stand out more
The lights are solid and fit perfectly. The install video is super easy to follow. Great products from these guys. Definitely would recommend. I've gotten the sequential fender lights they make as well, and those work flawlessly.
These are pretty good replacement marker lights, though they are not perfect. The LEDs are brighter than stock, which is nice. The smoked option looks much better on the mirrors than the stock mirrors. The driver side marker I received has a very small defect inside of the plastic covering, only visible up close. The stock markers are slightly larger, allowing for a turn signal profile from the rear of the vehicle. These markers are smaller, and you cannot see them activated from the rear of the vehicle. I probably would not have purchased these if I had know that in advance.
Hi Adam, Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com with pictures of the defect so we can resolve this. I will relay your feedback about the turn signal not wrapping around the light to the development team. I know we designed these to be visually appealing, and the protrusion you're referencing doesn't exactly flow with the light so that may be why it was omitted. We do have a turn signal on glass upgrade kit that is fully plug and play which would provide you the rear facing turn signal if you'd like to check it out. Thanks, -The Boost Auto Team