- GM Style Mirror Head Retrofit
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to installation video: https://youtu.be/pgPLutlduEU
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including the following:
2003 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
2004 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
2005 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
2006 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
2007 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
2008 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
2009 Ram 2500 / 3500 (including Cummins)
For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
Cross Reference: These mirrors are similar to the below OE #'s (reference above feature list for exact fitment, or contact us if you have questions).
55077441AC / 55077441AD / 55077441AE / 55077925AA / 55077925AB / 55077925AC / 55077925AD / 55077440AC / 55077440AD / 55077440AE / 55077440AF / 55077924AA / 55077924AC / 55077924AD / 55077445AC / 55077445AD / 55077445AE / 55077445AF / 55077445AG / 55077445AH / 55077445AI / 55077445AJ / 55077445AK / 55077445AL / 55077445AM / 55077445AN / 55077445AO / 55077444AC / 55077444AD / 55077444AE / 55077444AF / 55077444AG / 55077444AH / 55077444AI / 55077444AJ / 55077444AK / 55077444AL / 55077444AM / 55077444AN / 55077444AO
I dont think I can ever use ram tow mirrors again after using these. Can see so much better, wife likes them too. She likes being able to see rear tires in spotter mirrors when parking the truck.
These mirrors are top quality and look amazing on the truck. I have an 05 ram 2500. Obviously these are gm mirrors and will take a little time to get use to them but they are by far superior to any other aftermarket mirrors.
mirrors look good. i haven't had time to install them yet, but very excited about them!
Got the mirrors way faster than I though it would be, they fit almost perfect, very high quality. Will definitely use these again on my next build
Love these mirrors
I gotta say these mirrors are very nice. The installation took me a few hours but that’s only cause I wanted to make sure I didn’t screw anything up. The video for my install was very informative and detailed made it very easy. I am very pleased with the overall look and functionality. I have gotten a ton of compliments from people. Although my truck is a work in progress this is an upgrade that could not wait. I no longer have any blind spots and love the backup lights on the mirrors makes it easier to see what’s behind me when I’m backing up at night. Overall I’m extremely happy with these and will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know.