GM Style Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Tow Mirrors (2003-2009) - Style 2
Enter Vehicle To Check Fit
- GM Style Mirror Head Retrofit
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to installation video: https://youtu.be/pgPLutlduEU
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These Extendable / Telescoping mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including Cummins Diesel trucks, as well as the following:
Cross Reference: These mirrors are similar to the below OE #'s (reference above feature list for exact fitment, or contact us if you have questions).
55077441AC / 55077441AD / 55077441AE / 55077925AA / 55077925AB / 55077925AC / 55077925AD / 55077440AC / 55077440AD / 55077440AE / 55077440AF / 55077924AA / 55077924AC / 55077924AD / 55077445AC / 55077445AD / 55077445AE / 55077445AF / 55077445AG / 55077445AH / 55077445AI / 55077445AJ / 55077445AK / 55077445AL / 55077445AM / 55077445AN / 55077445AO / 55077444AC / 55077444AD / 55077444AE / 55077444AF / 55077444AG / 55077444AH / 55077444AI / 55077444AJ / 55077444AK / 55077444AL / 55077444AM / 55077444AN / 55077444AO
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The mirrors look and perform great! Installation was easy, wonderful video on YouTube. The lower spotter mirrors help so much over the little fisheye on the factory ones. Love the running and indicator lights as well. Definitely recommend!
Most awesome things ever.
Should have upgraded years ago. Love the mirrors.
Better than OEM Tow Mirrors
Fit and finish is just like OEM for Dodge and Chevy, no brittle or thin plastic.
I dont think I can ever use ram tow mirrors again after using these. Can see so much better, wife likes them too. She likes being able to see rear tires in spotter mirrors when parking the truck.
These mirrors are top quality and look amazing on the truck. I have an 05 ram 2500. Obviously these are gm mirrors and will take a little time to get use to them but they are by far superior to any other aftermarket mirrors.