KIT INCLUDES DRIVER & PASSENGER SIDES!
This wiring harness kit converts the front lights on your 2015-2020 F150 or 2017+ F250/F350 SUPERDUTY into dual functioning signal and running lights. Installation only takes roughly 10-minutes (except for 8 pin trucks) and can be performed by anyone following our videos.
- The tow mirrors originally work as running light only on the front, however this kit allows them to operate as running light and turn signal (while retaining the two rear facing LED's to work as signal only)
- The small mirrors originally work as turn signal only, however this kit allows them to operate as a running light and turn signal
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A
- 22-Pin small mirrors (non-tow): https://youtu.be/LOXDnyz6Mc8
- 8-Pin small mirrors (non-tow): https://youtu.be/G9di170_DQw
- Tow Mirrors (22-pin): https://youtu.be/SwO61zrRNgk
HARNESSES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RAPTORS
Fitment: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Ford F150 F-150 Truck. 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 F250 F-250 F350 F-350 Superduty Super Duty Truck (including Powerstroke Diesel).
Exactly what my truck needed
Simple and quick
I’ll be installing it today.
Took about 1 and a half to do both sides and looks awesome.
Ford signal and running light mirror harness
Love the product, easy 7-10min installation per side. So far so good and looks great on my F150!!
Nice little mod for my 2020 Superduty!
The signal and running light mirror harness is awesome! I had heard about this on the Ford Tremor Forum and didn't even think about how or why we did NOT have this as a stock option. Then I started noticing a lot of other trucks whose side mirrors blinked with the turn signals and thought, why not!? Install was very simple after watching the Boost video. Maybe one hour total. Works like a charm! Love the new look. Only problem is, I don't get to enjoy it when I'm driving cause you can't see it in action! LOL