KIT INCLUDES DRIVER & PASSENGER SIDES!
This wiring harness kit converts the front lights on your 2015+ F150 or 2017+ F250/F350 SUPERDUTY into dual functioning signal and running lights. Installation only takes roughly 10-minutes (except for 8 pin trucks) and can be performed by anyone following our videos.
- The tow mirrors originally work as running light only on the front, however this kit allows them to operate as running light and turn signal (while retaining the two rear facing LED's to work as signal only)
- The small mirrors originally work as turn signal only, however this kit allows them to operate as a running light and turn signal
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A
- 22-Pin small mirrors (non-tow): https://youtu.be/LOXDnyz6Mc8
- 8-Pin small mirrors (non-tow): https://youtu.be/G9di170_DQw
- Tow Mirrors (22-pin): https://youtu.be/SwO61zrRNgk
HARNESSES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RAPTORS
Fitment: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford F150 F-150 Truck. 2017 2018 2019 F250 F-250 F350 F-350 Superduty Super Duty Truck (including Powerstroke Diesel).
Video instructions were easy to follow. Lights look great and work as they are supposed to. I bent the tip of one of the wires. After bending it back, I can see it’s just barely holding itself together. I’m expecting that will be an issue I’ll have to deal with in the future.
Hi Matthew, If you ever have any issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Thanks, -The Boost Auto Team
Super fast delivery. Instructions were fairly easy to follow on the video, but it went from removing the side panel directly to wire selection. There was no mention of where exactly I was supposed to cut. I had no idea it was the harness coming out from the mirrors. The only thing that was said on the video was to disconnect the harness from the mirrors. No mention that’s where the wire would be cut from. Took me about 45 minutes for one side because of the learning curve and about 20 minutes for the other side. Very happy with the end results. I would recommend mounting the relay boxes with double sided adhesive. If you don’t it vibrates with loud music and could potentially pull the wires out when off roaring.
very good product and easy to install,worth the price and add a good look to my truck
Other than the door panel being a little tricky to get off...everything turned out great and couldnt be happier.
Easy install, works and looks great