- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Durable metal base
- ABS black plastic finish
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
- Fused taps included for proper wiring
Link to mirror mounting installation video: https://youtu.be/ZzGps-Fbye4
Link to door panel tip video: https://youtu.be/9AsKmCMkIRo
Link to mirror wiring installation video: https://youtu.be/er7VjjAKWts
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
The mirrors are absolutely terrific. My local Chevy dealership installed them for me and I could not be happier. Several people at the dealership commented on how great they looked and wondered where I got them. I referred them to you, of course!
Decided on just the signal and no running light. I couldn't justify the additional cost to have the running lights. It is sure nice to have the signal indicator on the glass mirror also.
Had the mirrors installed last week. Pricey install but very well worth it not to have to try myself. They seem a little dark at night compared to OEM mirrors but I will adjust to it. Look awesome on vehicle, very pleased. Can’t wait to pull camper and be able to see behind me.
This was a gift for my son, he loves it!