- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Durable metal base
- ABS black plastic finish
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
- Fused taps included for proper wiring
Link to mirror mounting installation video: https://youtu.be/ZzGps-Fbye4
Link to door panel tip video: https://youtu.be/9AsKmCMkIRo
Link to mirror wiring installation video: https://youtu.be/er7VjjAKWts
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Received the mirrors in the expected time frame. Install went as expected. They look and function exactly as I expected.
Great! Installation videos were very good and absolutely necessary. Got everything installed with no issues, door panels gave me the most problem. Wiring was fairly easy. They work great, glad I got the cargo/reverse spotlights!
The fitment of these mirrors are great and quality are off the charts.
They look great, they shipped rather quickly. They installed with ease and wired just like the link showed. They gave me the sight line I was looking for.
The installation took about 4 - 5 hours for me, but it was a learn as you go type effort. With the videos that Boost has on their website for installation and wiring, it was fairly straight forward. I'm looking forward to towing my travel trailer this weekend without the ridiculous vibrating universal mirror attachments! These mirrors also make the truck look fantastic!