- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Durable metal base
- ABS black plastic finish
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
- Fused taps included for proper wiring
Link to mirror mounting installation video: https://youtu.be/ZzGps-Fbye4
Link to door panel tip video: https://youtu.be/9AsKmCMkIRo
Link to mirror wiring installation video: https://youtu.be/er7VjjAKWts
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Very high quality mirrors. Took awhile to get here but i'll blame COVID-19 for that. Otherwise no complaints. Can't wait to install them and try them out.
I love the mirrors I can see much better when towing my boat an backing it up to the ramp. Installation wasn’t to hard the hardest part was wiring it up an really wasn’t that hard. Watch the video step by step feeding the wires thru was the hardest part … glad I purchased these mirrors. Great mirrors. 10 out of 10
the installation was much harder than the video made it appear, but still possible. I love the mirrors and the range on the fisheye let's me see my back tire as well as the traffic beside me. Worth the money.
Installation is time consuming, but not difficult. Very happy with the look of my truck!
Excellent communication, fast shipping and easy to install thanks to their YouTube videos. Overall a great mirror and great look added to my truck!