- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to install video: https://youtu.be/DgzJWfNTMZY
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Fitment: These mirrors fit 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Classic Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 LLY and LBZ Duramax models). For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
- customer service
- quality product
Install was simple and plug and play! Highly recommend.
I like the mirrors as a replacement for the OEM style 2003 chevy mirrors. I had an issue with my driver’s side mirror about 18 months after I originally installed them so I contacted Boost Auto’s Customer service. Even though it was outside of the warranty period, they gave me a deal on a replacement mirror and had a replacement on my doorstep within a few days.
You can’t find a better product not cheap but the best out there couldn’t be happier
Installation was pretty simple, mirrors look and work good
The right side top mirror won’t move outwards on its own.. and they look kind of funky
Hi Tyler, This certainly isn't typical. Please reach out to our team at email@example.com so we can assist. Thanks, -The Boost Auto Team