Boost Auto Parts wireless charging is the ultimate upgrade to your GM truck or SUV! With installation that can be completed in less than 15 minutes, you'll be well on the way to wirelessly charging your phone in no time! Throw out the charging cables which seem to always fail, and just toss your phone on the center console to enjoy wireless phone charging.
- 15-watt fast charging
- Triple coil charger for an increased charging zone
- Compatible with all Qi-compatible phones
- LED lights to indicate the status of the charger
- Sub-Flush switch to allow user-selected mode of charger
- Full plug and play harness included (absolutely no splicing required)
- OEM style design with quality grained plastics
Link to Install Video: https://youtu.be/-7O64Pv1LRc
- Link to Written Instructions: 2003-2007 Classic GM Wireless Charging Kit
- 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado
- 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra
- 2007 GMC Sierra Classic
- 2003-2006 Tahoe Yukon Suburban
Fitment: This GM Wireless Charger will fit Chevy and GMC trucks and SUV's. This specific charger will fit 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Silverado Sierra trucks and 2003 2004 2005 2006 Tahoe Yukon Suburban. For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
It was fairly easy to install. Took maybe a half hour. Works ok. Phone needs to be somewhere in the center to charge. If it is close to the edge it won't charge. Other than that I am glad I got it.
Fits like stated
Great instructions online. Fits perfectly. Not as fast as some fast chargers but definitely works. Overall a badass product and nice tech update to an older truck.
Y'all came up with a great idea with this and man I use it everyday and it's like second nature to me now.
Works as it should
Very good, overall love the product and very easy installed with a few basic tools.
I love the fact that this was a direct plug and play attachment for my truck to get wireless charging, and install was easy and straight forward! More than anything, it’s nice to see someone selling an aftermarket item for the first gen Avalanches.