Boost Auto Parts wireless charging is the ultimate upgrade to your GM truck or SUV! With installation that can be completed in less than 15 minutes, you'll be well on the way to wirelessly charging your phone in no time! Throw out the charging cables which seem to always fail, and just toss your phone on the center console to enjoy wireless phone charging.
- 15 watt fast charging
- Triple coil charger for increased charging zone
- Compatible with all Qi compatible phones
- LED lights to indicate the status of the charger
- Sub-Flush switch to allow user selected mode of charger
- Full plug and play harness included (absolutely no splicing required)
- OEM style design with quality grained plastics
Link to Install Video: https://youtu.be/4Tmclkbztlg
- 2007.5-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 LTZ Only
- 2007.5-2013 GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 SLT/Denali Only
- 2007-2014 Tahoe Yukon Suburban LTZ/SLT/Denali Only
- 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 LTZ Only
- 2014 GMC Sierra 2500/3500 SLT/Denali Only
Fitment: This GM Wireless Charger will fit Chevy and GMC trucks and SUV's. This specific charger will fit 2007.5 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Silverado Sierra trucks and 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Tahoe Yukon Suburban. For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
Easy install, works great
Pleased with the product and it works as described.
Everything arrived on time and packaged well. The install was easy and I was done in less than 10 minutes. Could not be happier with the product. One thing to note, the charger and phone do get very warm.
Hi James, Heat is unfortunately a natural byproduct of the fast charging our chargers are equipped with. You can be rest assured that our chargers do have temperature monitoring built into them and will not overheat the phone. Thanks, -The Boost Auto Team
Item was delivered timely and complete, however I had to shave the sides of the battery pack towards the back to allow it to sit flush. Also the advice to use the same stock screws to secure the battery pack to the console is wrong. For a proper fit I used screws roughly a 1/4-1/2 inch longer for the back two.
Hi Mando, What you are describing is indicative of trying to install the charger into an 07-14 GM vehicle with LT trim center console. Unfortunately the console is slightly different as you've seen which is why we state on our site it will not fit. Thanks, -The Boost Auto Team
I love this upgrade for my truck. It was a very easy install, I just followed along with their YouTube video step by step, and was done in about 20 minutes. It's not the fastest charger in the world, but it does charge my phone wirelessly, which was the point.