- GM Style Mirror Head Retrofit
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Rear Facing Puddle Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Optional Blind Spot Monitoring
- Only for vehicles originally equipped
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to installation video: https://youtu.be/bMTWvWvMnuA
The Claim: Proper Fit For 2019+
- The Competition: Mirror does not function properly with 5th Generation trucks. Check engine light occurs, lights do not operate, and glass does not adjust properly.
- Boost Auto: Properly configured for Fifth Gen trucks. Custom wired and tested in-house to confirm accuracy. Temperature sensor pre-installed in the mirror. No check engine light after installation.
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Fitment: These mirrors fit 5th generation 2019 2020 2021 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Trucks (including Cummins diesel). For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
Tow Mirrors Ram 2500
I ordered the GM style tow mirrors for my Ram 2500. Install was very easy. They look great and are far superior than stock mirrors. They are worth every penny!!
You forgot to install ambient temperature sensors in the driver mirror so I had to send them back it's already been going on 3 weeks since I ordered them and looks like I'll be waiting a few more for you to fix your screw up..... not happy at all
Boost Auto Parts
Hi James, We apologize for the mix up. We pride ourselves in doing what is right for our customers, and we hope our quick turnaround time was satisfactory. Please feel free to reach out to our Support team if you have any further questions. Thank you, Boost Auto Parts
Wind noise vibration distortion
I based my decision to buy these based on all the great reviews posted online. I like the looks, fit snd finish. However, the lenses are distorted, they do vibrate (contrary to reviews posted) and they produce wind noise over 50 mph. Then to my dismay I see you have a 25% restocking fee on top of shipping fees. So out of my $754.96 purchase I get stuck loosing $188.54 plus shipping. So now my $754.96 mirrors I bought based on your reviews are worth $566.22. They have to be in mounted and in original unused condition??? How is the consumer to know of these flaws unless they are mounted??? Oh yeah … your reviews.
Boost Auto Parts
Hi Stephen, We're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We assemble all of our mirrors here in Illinois, and the issues you are experiencing are likely something that can be swiftly resolved by speaking with our technical support team. You are correct regarding our returns policy, however we offer a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support - so we will absolutely work our hardest to rectify your issues to the best of our abilities and are confident our highly trained technical support team can assist. I looked into this and it appears you have not reached out to our technical support team. Our support manager has reached out to you to rectify these issues and is waiting to hear back. Thank you, -The Boost Auto Team