- GM Style Mirror Head Retrofit
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Rear Facing Puddle Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Optional Blind Spot Monitoring
- Only for vehicles originally equipped
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Temperature Sensor
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to installation video: https://youtu.be/JYehtIC2HIg
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Proper Fit For 2019+ 1500 Trucks
- The Competition: Mirror advertised to fit, but does not properly mount to vehicle and electrical functions do not work properly.
- Boost Auto: Correct base for 2019+ 1500 Ram's (different than 2500/3500) for proper mounting. Correctly configured electronically for Fifth Gen 1500 trucks. Custom wired and tested in-house to confirm accuracy. Temperature sensor pre-installed in the mirror. No check engine light after installation.
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These Extendable / Telescoping mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including the Ram DT truck. Please see below for more info.
So far so good. Accidentally broke a mounting bolt so be careful when tightening.
2022 ram 1500 GM TOW MIRROR
For starters I love the mirrors, they work great except for the fact that my driver side mirror for whatever reason doesn’t fold all the way in, it stops about half way and that’s it. I have not contacted customer support yet but I do plan on doing so.
Product is top quality. Nice fit and finish. Installation was straight forward. I couldn’t be happier.
I love the mirrors.. they are exactly what you need for your Ram truck.
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
So far so good! Took about two hours to install myself. Easy to follow directions via YouTube video BAP has. I changed the name of my truck from “Batmobile” to “Dumbo” because they look like elephant ears but they look amazing. Overall, so far I’m happy with them! Can’t wait until the power folding is released.