- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- Heated Upper Glass (98+ Only)
- Optional Heated Lower Glass (98+ Only)
- Optional Running Light Function or Switchback Function
- Different Lens Color Options (Smoked / Clear)
- Black Mirror Options
- Fourth Gen Style (Retrofitted to Second Gen)
- Manual Folding
- Optional Power Folding
- Manual Flip Towing Mirrors
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to install video (manual fold): https://youtu.be/IkdLcVtLCWo
Link to install video (power fold): https://youtu.be/Vt1lcfa9-gQ
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal and Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights malfunction & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Heated Lower Glass
- The Competition: Upper Glass Only
- Boost Auto: Upper & Lower Defrost (98+ Only)
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Fitment: These mirrors fit 2nd generation 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001. For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
Fit like stock vary happy
I received my Mirrors fast, great customer service and ridiculously easy installation.
I have been a collision tech since 1991 and I will start by saying that I usually avoid aftermarket parts like the plague. That being said I really wanted the 4th gen style mirror on my 2nd gen ram. I was a little surprised at the build quality. Not the cheap garbage I would usually expect out of the aftermarket world.I did notice that the detent on the folding portion seemed a little loose, that being said they don't shake going down the road and they don't fold in because of the wind. I was certainly hoping for a better mirror than average since these are more expensive than most of the mirrors I foun. With that said I absolutely love these mirrors! I would recommend them to anyone. They function perfectly and really look great. The old mirrors that were on the truck when I got it were also afterarket and were very sloppy and the plastic got very chalky. I have only had them on the truck for a short time so I hope they don't end up looking chalky like the old ones in time. Only time will tell. Again these seem to be great mirrors and I would defiantly purchace again if needed.
Mirrors are rock solid, had $75 eBay set of tow mirrors my buddy had given me, they were just that $75 mirrors. The boost auto parts mirrors I installed aren’t even in the same league. 100% would recommend them to anyone.
I haven't put them on yet getting the truck ready for paint, everything looks great when inspected.