KIT INCLUDES DRIVER & PASSENGER SIDES!
This wiring harness kit converts the front lights on your 2021, 2022 or 2023 F150 into dual-functioning signal and running lights. Installation only takes roughly 10 minutes and can be performed by anyone following our videos.
- The small mirrors originally work as turn signal only, however this kit allows them to operate as a running light and turn signal.
- The mirror light will be constantly illuminated anytime the ignition is in the ON position.
- The tow mirrors originally work as running light only on the front, however this kit allows them to operate as running light and turn signal (while retaining the two rear facing LED's to work as signal only).
- The mirror light will be illuminated anytime the parking lights are on.
- Fitting 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Trucks
- Installation Instructions Included (See Installation Tab)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
This harness is very easy to install on the 2021+ F150 trucks. Full installation time is typically 30 minutes for both sides.
This kit will get the running lights operational.
If the turn signals were previously operational, it will also get the front light working as a running light and turn signal.
No, if you didn't originally have turn signal that will require a vehicle reflash to enable the feature.
Yes, it will add the running light for the small mirrors and the towing mirrors.
Work Great , fixed what the dealer couldn’to
easy install , the kick panel fuse tap is a little tight but no big deal
Good fast ship and easy install
Tow mirror’s upgrade
Installation was fairly straightforward on the actual mirrors, fuse box wire taps took a little while to do , but when I was done , my tow mirror’s worked as advertised, both with turn signals and running lights
Pretty easy install using the instructional video.
WORKS WELL! ONCE WIRE IN
The wiring at the mirrors was straight forward but the wiring at the connector on the passenger side under the right side of the dash was a pain but I got it done. The video makes it look easy, it's not. But I am pleased now that I can utilize everything on the blinker and light of my tow mirrors.