- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Memory Compatible (if originally equipped)
- Blind Spot Monitoring Compatible (if originally equipped)
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to install video: https://youtu.be/0XXXqbTUEDU
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Fitment: These mirrors fit 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Chevy Tahoe Suburban SUV and GMC Yukon XL and Denali. For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
Great instructional video. I took my time and was finished in under 5 hours by myself, including watching the video piece by piece. No more blind spots from the small factory mirrors. The extra bright reverse lights are well worth the additional cost. I highly recommend them.
Well built unit. Works great and looks good. The video needs to explain how to fish the wire through the firewall better. That part was very frustrating.
Mirrors are good quality and the install video. My only gripe is the top mirror glass is either really thin or it’s not glass at all and it is a let to flex and buffet in the wind. Bottom glass is what you will be using most of the time though. GET THE HIGH OUTPUT LIGHTS they are insanely bright. Almost equal to the headlights.
I just purchased a new toy hauler that I will be towing with my 2018 Yukon XL Denali. The 8.5 ft. wide trailer makes these mirrors an absolute MUST. I did the install myself and allowed an entire day to do it. However, with the awesome install video provided by Boostauto.com, it only took a couple hours. I could not find my door panel removal tool so I did it with two large flat head screwdrivers, but I highly recommend getting the tool as shown in the video (they're only about $10-$15 on amazon). It will save you from breaking the tabs on the door panel. i did not hook up the back up lights, which made the install even easier. I took my Denali into my local GMC/Cadillac dealer for an oil change two days ago and the mirrors were the first thing the dealer rep noticed and was extremely impressed. Would be nice if they electrically folded in, but I'm sure it would have likely doubled the price and it's just one more thing to go wrong. Love the purchase. Now I can see everything while towing and backing up my toy hauler.
The product is a great fitting product, easy plug and play installation