- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to install video: https://youtu.be/34zw6FMHTZE
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Fitment: These mirrors fit 1999 2000 2001 2002 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 Duramax models). For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
I watched a lot of youtube to find the right mirror for my GMC truck. All of the reviews where a + for boost . I ordered a pair which was shipped to my house in (4) days. Installation was a piece of cake. Went down the road at 70 mph and they didn't shake. Great mirrors.
Wow! Going from our old mirrors to our Boost mirrors was night and day. Will be recommending them to everyone!!
These were one of the best mods I did to my Tahoe. With the install video, they weren’t that hard to install. They look amazing, especially when leveled. You can see clear as day, and the backup lights only help with that. The only complaint I had was the foam seal between the mirror and the door being too large and sticking out, but I was able to cut it to size and tuck in the rest to look OEM. Definitely worth the extra money getting a quality mirror from boost rather than buying from a cheap off brand company.
Good, there is an easy way to add heated mirrors to a truck that does not come stock with that option.
Great product and service!!