- GM Style Mirror Head Retrofit
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Rear Facing Puddle Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Optional Blind Spot Monitoring
- Only for vehicles originally equipped
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Optional Power Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
- Watch this video if you’re installing manual folding mirrors: https://youtu.be/K9oHxjYjFro
- Watch this video if you’re installing power folding mirrors and originally had power fold: https://youtu.be/K9oHxjYjFro
- Watch this video if you’re installing power folding mirrors and did NOT originally have power fold: https://youtu.be/LwHkyj3uWdI
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Proper Fit For 2019+
- The Competition: Mirror does not function properly with 5th Generation trucks. Check engine light occurs, lights do not operate, and glass does not adjust properly.
- Boost Auto: Properly configured for Fifth Gen trucks. Custom wired and tested in-house to confirm accuracy. Temperature sensor pre-installed in the mirror. No check engine light after installation.
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These Extendable / Telescoping mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including the following:
Excellent. Just want I wanted. Installation video was very helpful.
very good. thank you. I like the mirrors better viewing than the original ones.
What the factory should have installed
These were easy to install everything was plug and play. All of the mirror functions are working perfectly . These are the only aftermarket power folding mirrors I could find.I have another. 2020 Ram 3500 that I will be purchasing mirrors for but be aware they have flash sales.the week after I purchased these they were on sale for 10 percent off .That would have saved me $100.
Gm style mirrors
They where easily installed after watching your video it only took me about 10 minutes altogether they look absolutely amazing on my truck
The mirrors were very plug and play... Easily connected to truck controls...