Development Preview and Copy of 2003 - 2007 Classic GM Tow Mirrors
Enter Vehicle To Check Fit
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse Light (Low Output or High Output)
- Heated Upper Glass
- Optional Heated Lower Glass
- Optional Running Light Function
- Different LED color options (Switchback, White, Amber)
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback, Signal & Running Light, OR Signal Only
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output or Low Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Find our in depth installation video here:
Link to install video: https://youtu.be/34zw6FMHTZE
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the forward-facing light work?
Check out the dynamic pictures above for an idea of how the lights will function.
If you choose signal only it will only work as an amber signal.
If you choose switchback (amber/amber) the lights will illuminate amber in running light mode, and amber in signal mode. Further explained, if you just have the running lights on the light will be a solid amber strip. If you activate the turn signal while the running lights are on the solid amber light will turn off, and the amber light will flash. After the signal turns off the amber light will turn back on. If your running lights are off the amber signal light will flash like a normal signal.
If you choose switchback (white/amber) the lights will illuminate white in running light mode, and amber in signal mode. Further explained, if you just have the running lights on the light will be a solid white strip. If you activate the turn signal while the running lights are on the solid white light will turn off, and the amber light will flash. After the signal turns off the white light will turn back on. If your running lights are off the amber signal light will flash like a normal signal.
What does switchback mean?
This is a light that operates as a running light AND a turn signal.
The first color is the color of the running light, and the second color is the color of the signal.
Amber/Amber is a amber running light and amber signal.
White/Amber is a white running light and an amber signal.
Are your mirrors plug and play?
- Power Function: If your truck was originally equipped with power mirrors the power function on our mirrors will work properly. Please note our mirrors do not support memory functions. They will still plug and play, but these features will not integrate properly with our mirrors.
- Defrost Function: If your truck was originally equipped with rear defrost the defrost function on our mirrors will work properly.
- Turn Signal: If your truck came equipped turn signals the signal will be plug and play.
- Puddle Lamp: If your truck is model year 2005 or newer and originally came equipped with puddle lamp, the puddle lamp will be plug and play. 2004 trucks are not offer with puddle lamp.
- Running Lamp (Switchback Only if Selected): You must run one wire to a running light feed (harness included). All wiring internal to the mirror is done; you just need to do the truck side wiring (instructions included).
What color are the LED's when illuminated?
Signal Only - Amber
Switchback (Amber/Amber) - Amber
Switchback (White/Amber) - White for Running Light, Amber for Signal
Where do I enter my paint code?
Unfortunately we do not paint the mirrors for you.
Our paintable mirrors come with non-textured caps in a white/neutral color so they are fairly ready for paint. The caps come off of the mirrors so that you can paint them and just snap them on with no disassembly required.
Are your mirrors power folding?
No, unfortunately we do not offer a power fold option.
Fitment: These mirrors fit the following GM vehicles:
- 1999 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 Duramax models)
- 2000 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 Duramax models)
- 2001 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 Duramax models)
- 2002 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 Duramax models)
For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.