2015 - 2019 New Style GM Tow Mirrors (Pre-Built)
Enter Vehicle To Check Fit
Don't see the options you are looking for?
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated High Output Cargo Light
- Heated Upper Glass
- Switchback or Switchback Sequential Function
- White Running Light, Amber Turn Signal
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Door Panel Removal (ALL TRUCKS)
- Link to video: https://youtu.be/5KSFrs96t7g
- If your original mirrors DID NOT have signal - https://youtu.be/hDQBOxc9Aug
- If your original mirrors DID have signal - https://youtu.be/cjb_LKi6Hlo
- Link to install video: https://youtu.be/ZpXTGqAaAEs
- Link to install video: https://youtu.be/RlEgVkQLhd0?t=35
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Compatible with your LML or L5P Duramax
- The Competition: No temperature sensor causes a check engine light.
- Boost Auto: Temperature sensor installed prior to shipment. No check engine light.
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback or Switchback Sequential
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output
The Claim: Quality Electronics
- The Competition: Interference from reverse light causes 'fuzzy' backup camera
- Boost Auto: No interference with backup camera
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Function
- The Competition: Cargo Only
- Boost Auto: Cargo & Reverse OR Cargo Only
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These Extendable / Telescoping mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including L5P diesel trucks. Please see fitment below.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- wiring kit
Installation was pretty simple to follow and mirrors are more then I was expecting I love them!
Love the mirrors great/easy install highly recommended
Like my tow mirrors
Great, easy installation
Loving my new tow mirrors so far! Quality glass, and they’re rock solid (no shaking at highway speed like some other tow mirrors). My factory mirrors didn’t have turn signals on glass or cargo lights but the wiring kit made it quick and easy!
Couldn't be happier. Thank you very much.