- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated High Output Cargo Light
- Heated Upper Glass
- Switchback or Switchback Sequential Function
- White Running Light, Amber Turn Signal
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Door Panel Removal (ALL TRUCKS)
- Link to video: https://youtu.be/5KSFrs96t7g
- If your original mirrors DID NOT have signal - https://youtu.be/hDQBOxc9Aug
- If your original mirrors DID have signal - https://youtu.be/cjb_LKi6Hlo
- Link to install video: https://youtu.be/ZpXTGqAaAEs
- Link to install video: https://youtu.be/RlEgVkQLhd0?t=35
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Compatible with your LML or L5P Duramax
- The Competition: No temperature sensor causes a check engine light.
- Boost Auto: Temperature sensor installed prior to shipment. No check engine light.
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After mirror install the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyperflash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyperflash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug and play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only? Running light only? Many sellers claim one but do the other. You won't know until you put them on.
- Boost Auto: Switchback or Switchback Sequential
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output
The Claim: Quality Electronics
- The Competition: Interference from reverse light causes 'fuzzy' backup camera
- Boost Auto: No interference with backup camera
The Claim: Rear Facing Light Function
- The Competition: Cargo Only
- Boost Auto: Cargo & Reverse OR Cargo Only
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
These Extendable / Telescoping mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including L5P diesel trucks. Please see fitment below.
- wiring kit
Mirrors are awesome. Installed on early 2015 2500. Allow yourself a full 6 hours or so if you have to install the early 2015 harness. It’s not terrible, but tedious and time consuming. Also wish caps came prepainted but overall very happy with end product.
They came exactly as described with quality instructional videos on installation
Tow mirrors 2016 Silverado.
Great experience. Great product and easy to install with how to video. Shipping didn’t take long. Ordered some extra wire by accident but my bad. I know for next time.
Beautiful Mirrors • Better Than OEM • Best Customer Support
BOOST Mirrors installed easily just as described, easy/simple online directions. Product just as good if not better than OEM. Boost customer service was the best I've ever experienced !! I ordered by phone, missed a holiday coupon, called to see if they would apply coupon, they happily refunded difference
Follow up on my order
My mirrors look and are operating great. Just an item I will have to check with the team. I keep getting a message to open my window on drivers side. I'm sure Boost team can help with that . Nice mirrors
Boost Auto Parts
Hello Ronald, We are happy to hear you enjoy the look of your new tow mirrors. Our Technical Support Team would be happy to assist you! Please reach out to us at Support@boostautoparts.com so way may take a closer look. Thank you, -The Boost Auto Team