2014 (1500) New Style GM Tow Mirrors (Pre-Built)
Enter Vehicle To Check Fit
Don't see the options you are looking for?
- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated Reverse High Output Light
- Heated Upper Glass
- Switchback or Switchback Sequential Function
- White Running Light, Amber Turn Signal
- Manual Folding
- Optional Power Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Door Panel Removal (ALL TRUCKS)
- Link to video: https://youtu.be/5KSFrs96t7g
- If your original mirrors DID NOT have signal - https://youtu.be/hDQBOxc9Aug
- If your original mirrors DID have signal - https://youtu.be/cjb_LKi6Hlo
- 2014 (1500) trucks also require the RZY Harness to be paired with the Modify Door Harness.
- Link to install video: https://youtu.be/ZpXTGqAaAEs
- Link to install video: https://youtu.be/RlEgVkQLhd0?t=35
Why Choose Boost Auto Parts?
The Claim: Properly Wired
- The Competition: After the mirror installation the truck lights (not just the mirror) malfunction, the dash displays error messages, & the signals hyper flash.
- Boost Auto: No error messages. No hyper flash. Always wired properly, guaranteed.
The Claim: Plug & Play Install
- The Competition: One size fits all wiring makes installation difficult.
- Boost Auto: Mirrors are custom wired based on your truck to unlock as many plug-and-play features as possible.
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback or Switchback Sequential
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output
The Claim: Quality Electronics
- The Competition: Interference from reverse light causes 'fuzzy' backup camera
- Boost Auto: No interference with backup camera
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in the USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Fitment: These Extendable / Telescoping mirrors fit a wide range of vehicles including the following: