- Power Adjust Upper Glass
- High Quality LED lights
- LED Turn Signal on Glass (Red)
- Integrated High Output Reverse Light
- Heated Upper Glass
- Switchback or Switchback Sequential Function
- White Running Light, Amber Turn Signal
- Manual Folding
- Manual Extending Towing Mirrors (3 Inches)
- Sold as a set (left & right side)
- 1-year Warranty
- Item Condition: New
- Free Ground Shipping (Lower 48 States)
- Assembled in USA
Link to install video: https://youtu.be/34zw6FMHTZE
The Claim: Forward Light Function
- The Competition: Signal Only
- Boost Auto: Switchback or Switchback Sequential
The Claim: Reverse Light Brightness
- The Competition: Low Output
- Boost Auto: High Output
The Claim: Instructions
- The Competition: No Instructions
- Boost Auto: Detailed Instructions & Videos
The Claim: Technical Support
- The Competition: No technical support, and customer service often speaks broken English
- Boost Auto: Live & helpful American support. We know these trucks because we own these trucks!
The Claim: Serviceability
- The Competition: No stock of parts
- Boost Auto: A full range of parts stocked in our Illinois warehouse
The Claim: Quality Checks
- The Competition: No quality checks. Imported from Asia & shipped directly to you.
- Boost Auto: 100% quality checked & end of line assembled in USA.
The Claim: Warranty
- The Competition: Claims of extended warranties, but denial of warranty claims or no response when issues arise.
- Boost Auto: 1-year warranty upheld, with real technical support to get the problem fixed the right way the first time.
Fitment: These mirrors fit 1999 2000 2001 2002 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (including LB7 Duramax models). For exact fitment please reference the above FAQ. Please check our catalog for other years and models.
Experience was great I would Order from boost auto again.
Fit great, look great. Had to level them out myself though. All it took was 3$ worth of washers, and 30 minutes of work which was worth it imo.
So far so good. I’m not sure about the correct way to wiring it. I have several dark and light blue wires. I’m waiting on a friend who knows how to clip the right ones . I’m pleased with the mirrors they are well made. Would order again if ever need any.
Hi Gerald, We have installation videos as well as tech support standing by. Give us a call at 765-831-2830 with any questions. Thanks, -The Boost Auto Team
Went online, picked my options, delivered on time, followed the installation video and Bam! Looks great! Updated the look on my ole faithful 2002 Silverado 1500HD.
The installation video for the year 2002 Chevy 2500HD was 100% accurate and very helpful. The mirrors were installed a week ago so now comes the test of time. It's a great product that provides much improved visibility.